The Panayi Factor

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Panayi's Perspective: The Definitive Quotes III

On Channel 5: "Anyone see 'Banged up Abroad' last night? They showed some woman smuggling heroin out of Thailand... They were going to execute her, but they didn't bother..." -3.10.06
On himself: "I'm the spawn of Stalin" - 2.10.06
On himself: "Ooh, I've got a really itchy leg" - 3.10.06
On holidays: "I'm going up to Leeds, to see my brother... just for a couple of days" - 3.10.06
On Jigsy: "He doesn't want to read, you keep pushing him into reading stuff..." - 3.10.06
On reading text: "Tell you what, I'll read and you can nap or something if you like..." - 3.10.06
On shoes: "Yeah, these I'm wearing are a black version, in boot form... Genius. I've just been staring at them all weekend, bought them on Saturday" [pulls up trouser leg slightly to show off boot] "Genius." - 3.10.06
On The Star being 5p: "It doesn't really deserve to be any more than that, does it?" - 3.10.06
On visiting the dentist: "Good luck" - 3.10.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home